Monday, April 9, 2018

Poster Project


by: Rachael Platten
          The poster project was fun and amazing to had worked with. I loved how I got to choose a song that I can relate too and turn in related objects or figures and put them into the making's of the background. My choice for photos were right at the point to relate to the song choice. I enjoy photoshop and I am also learning a lot of how to change the hue saturation. Even learning how to work with masking. For example I had chosen to put a PRIDE ribbon inside of a ocean globe to reflect the scene of the sunset. I also was thrilled of how the sunset was the capture of the photograph. Overall this project has really stepped me up into knowing new learning skills behind PhotoShop; I feel more comfortable of working with this program then I have ever did before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment